Arcep & consumers
Your concerns and procedures
- How to improve the quality of your wifi?
- Access to optical fiber in buildings in very densely populated areas: what are the rights and duties of the stakeholders?
- Switching smartphones: what tools can I use to transfer my data?
- How do I customise my smartphone?
- Everything you need to know about the phasing out of the public switched telephone network (PSTN)
- Can an operator change the terms of my contract?
- Which accredited consumer protection associations can represent and advocate for me?
- Consumer market customers: how do I solve a dispute with my operator?
- What to do when my mobile phone has been stolen?
- What to do if my line has been slammed (i.e. cut off without my consent)?
Arcep & businesses
- Number requests
- Find out which blocks of numbers have been assigned to and/or reserved by which operators
- France’s national numbering plan
Numbering plan management policies View the document
- Numbering taxes
Calculating universal service costs
Report your revenue Download the form
Postal and parcel operators
Postal operators’ rights and obligations View the guide (pdf - 283 Ko)
How to become a postal operator Authorisation application form (doc - 264 Ko)
- Postal service operators authorized by Arcep
Collecting information from parcel operators
Instructions and online form
Statistical monitoring of postal and telecoms operators
Relaxing regulatory restrictions to enable trials
Our regulatory sandbox
Using unlicensed frequency bands
Visit our information portal
Have regulations explained to you
Book an appointment with Arcep at Station F
Requesting frequencies to conduct a 5G pilot Download the form (docx - 66 Ko)
SoHos & SMEs: How to choose the right telecoms plan for your business? View the guide (pdf - 544 Ko)
How to protect yourself against telephone fraud and scams? View the guide (pdf - 3.00 Mo)
Switch to fixed IP telephony Key information (pdf - 232 Ko)
Connecting your business premises to FttH Best practices for installing fibre (pdf - 5.94 Mo)
Installing fibre in new builds A practical guide to building construction (pdf - 5.95 Mo)
Contractual relations between businesses and telecoms operators Competition, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Prevention agency (DGCCRF) handbook (pdf - 465 Ko)
Arcep & Local Authorities
- Request superfast broadband radio frequencies for your region
- All frequency request forms
- Frequency licence fees
Track operators’ implementation of their commitments to accelerate regional mobile coverage
New Deal for Mobile scorecard
Keeping citizens informed about mobile network coverage and quality of service
Report a problem with an operator
- Report a mobile coverage issue
Increasing connection speeds on the copper network View the guide (pdf - 2.20 Mo)
Increasing connection speeds
Prior public consultations conducted by local authorities initiating projects for increasing connection speeds through sub-loop unbundling (shared access point solution)
Know more about networks and service coverage View the guide (pdf - 2.35 Mo)
FttH glossary and diagrams View the document (pdf - 7.58 Mo)
(L.1425-1, regional digital blueprints, increasing connection speeds...)
- Submit a rollout project, under the National Superfast Broadband Programme for France (Plan France Très Haut Débit)
Regional digital blueprints (SDTAN)
Project listing and map
- Complete local authority services